To Wiggle or not to Wiggle

One of the very first Pinup Frocks I purchased was the Lindy Bop Heidi Wiggle. I'm still very new to Pinup but I was only just embracing the style and was so attracted to the Colourway and the style of this Frock. 
I think the colour combination of the blue and red, the patent belt, the similarity to a waitress style from the 1950's all have the go ahead to try it out. I was certainly not dissapointed. The colour is so lovely, the style different to anything I've worn before and the red trim a perfect match. 
The only downside for me was that in order to fit my hips I had to up a size which meant the top half had to be taken in. Not too much of a problem but worth noting. 
Lindy Bop is a middle range price in the Pinup Frock market and I would say the quality was about the same. 
I'm yet to try the Lindy Bop swing Frock but would have no hesitation as their colour ways are just so pretty and unlike other brands on offer. 
Next Summer I will style this Frock with a red necklace and hair flower and matching bag and feel very special indeed. 

💋💋💋


No comments:

Post a Comment