Handicraft

Handicraft


One of my favourite pastimes is creating things with my hands. I find it so relaxing, well after I gain the skill, lol. My Grandma taught me so many of them and the one that stuck we me the most was crochet. I don't know if I was the best student but I did try. I'm so so thankful that I gained this skill, firstly as it came from my Grandma but also as it is such a beautiful craft and something I am very proud of. Handicrafts appear to belong to a bygone era but I do believe that many people are taking them up as a way to relax, to get away from a busy life and to have something that they produced with their own hands. One of my other favourite handicrafts is embroidery. What you make is up to you. You can follow a pattern or do anything your hearts desire. It's also not particularly hard to master. Another bonus is that the threads and needles and fabric don't take up much space and you can pick them up any times.

What handicrafts do you do? How did you learn them? I'd love to hear what you do.

💋💋💋













No comments:

Post a Comment