Hell Bunny Pony/ Cupcake Frock

One of the very first Pin up frocks I purchased was the Hell Bunny My Little Pony Super Sweet Cupcake dress. Now I call Dresses Frocks. Why you ask? Back in the day they were called Frocks, not sure if it's solely an Australian thing but I love the word. It carries conutations of times past, of ladies dressed in the vintage garb. It's vintage love at its best for me and makes me feel like a Pin up girl.
Now this frock, made by Hell Bunny is a vintage inspired reproduction style. Hell Bunny are known for their dresses, skirts, cardigans and belts. Their sizes range from XS to 4XL. I take an L in most Hell Bunny and this frock is an L. This frock is a halter style but I have changed to straps over the shoulder. An easy process and far more comfortable for me. There is a zip up the back and it has shirring elastic which makes the frock very comfortable. There is black and white polka dot trim around the base, the two front pockets- which is a bonus, around the waist and the neckline and the straps. There is also three black small buttons down the front of the dress which add such a vintage feel to the frock. The cupcake and little pony pattern adds a whimsical feel and a hint of two shades of pink and a small amount of Aqua. I find this dress so comfortable and it makes me feel so pretty and in a good mood. The fabric is light cotton and is well suited to Australian hot summers. 
It certainly gives me a Pin up feel and due to the colour range you can accessorise with so many colours. 

What Hell Bunny do you own? What's your favourite?
Frock : Hell Bunny Cupcake/ Little Pony - EBay
Bolero : Hearts and Roses - www.vivamossvegas.com.au
Necklace : gifted
Shoes : Wittner Australia. 



💋💋💋





1 comment: