Bait Footwear Winter Styling

It's mid winter here in Australia and even though we have mild winters in comparison to the rest of the globe it still can get chilly here. 
I'm a lover of stockings and always have been and I love mixing them with Frocks in winter. A way to be warm as well as stylish.
I was thrilled to learn that an Australian online store Velvet Vixens ran by the wonderful Lisa became sellers of the fabulous BAIT Footwear from America. As it can be a challenge both financially with the low Australian Dollar and high postage costs to get BAIT here it was such a joy to find that Velvet Vixens was a stockist. I have purchased 2 pairs of BAIT from Lisa and I love them both. I have the BAIT Ione in the Black and the Red colourway. They are truly divine. They have the shine of Patent leather with the knowledge that they are vegan, a win all round. Now there is the challenge with buying in sizes that are not the same as Australia but I researched and read that the Ione and Ida were a smaller fit so being an Australian 8 I sized up to the 9US and am thrilled. Now the BAIT does take a little breaking in but I have not had an ounce of trouble with them. 
I have 1 outfit showing the versatility of the BAIT Footwear. My trusty Denim Frock and Red top with Black Rose Belt and Stockings. Either Colourway of the BAIT can go easily and looks great and feels fabulous. 
Now if you too would like to have a look at what Lisa stocks, head over to Velvet Vixens, you won't come across a more professional store. Excellent service, fast shopping and an absolute pleasure to deal with. The added bonus is that you can also see the range of Frocks, Shoes, Jewellery and Makeup the store has. 









 




No comments:

Post a Comment