Meet Dolly The Dummy

Meet Dolly, she is a Dressmakers Dummy {Frock Dummy to me} who I picked up off a street throw out. I couldn't pick her up fast enough and whisk her to live with me. Imagine her being lonely and cold on the street, I couldn't leave a girl hanging like that. So off she was whisked and given prime position in my bedroom with all my accessories next to her to make her feel at home. 
Now Dolly has certainly earned her keep as she will try on any frock or accessory I throw her way and you know what she never gives me an ounce of trouble. That is a great thing I'm telling you. 
So today I've given Dolly a new task, to show some ways I look at an critique my frocks and pin up outfits. She is really a Pin up girls' friend. 

💋💋💋
Hell Bunny Scottie skirt, Black plain tee, Vintage pink necklace,
Pink belt and hair flowers EBay, Wittner Flats and Vintage Glomesh Bag
Hell Bunny Cupcakes and Little Pony Frock, Vintage brooch
Hell Bunny Cupcakes and Little Pony frock, Vintage Gloves,
Vintage Brooch, Hair Flowers EBay, Wittner Flats, Vintage Glomesh Bag
Hell Bunny Cupcakes and Little Pony frock, Reproduction Vintage Brooch
Lazybones Alice frock, Vintage Brooch, Vintage Necklace,
Flower wedges, Hairflowers EBay, Reproduction Vintage bags
Lazybones Alice frock, Vintage Brooch,
Hell Bunny Gabriel Frock, Red Necklace, Green Vintage Necklace,
Black Necklace, Black Flower Belt EBay, Vintage Gloves, Red sandals
Diana Ferrari, Black Ballet Flats


No comments:

Post a Comment