Collecting Love



Who doesn't love collecting.
I sure do.
I started collecting Sunbeam Mixmasters after my Grandma passed away and I was given hers.
Oh what a blessing. Such vintage love.
I have so many memories of Grandma cooking with the mixmaster whirring in the background. The smell and getting a chance to lick the beaters. Ahhh.
After that I found a Mixmaster at a Church Fete, friends found me several and my collection had begun.
Every one of them have names and they are washed and looked after.
The Yellow girls are Lemon and Chiffon, befitting names I think and the Green girls are Apple and Olive. I have one of each model in the White.
I have also tried to gather ( sounds better than hoarding, lol. ) some other vintage kitchen pieces to my home.
Do you collect anything? Do you have a Mixmaster?
💋💋💋

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment