Nautical for Pinups

I've always loved Red, White and Navy together. The lines of navy stripes, the crispness of red, it brings feelings of style and clean lines.
Nautical is no stretch for Pinup wear as so many styles and outfits can be achieved by wearing the 3 colour combination. 
The Pinup look of Red Lipstick, Red hair flowers and Navy Frocks are always a winner. Silk scarves in this combination are easy to find and combined with pearl jewellery you can pull together an outfit with ease. This scarf was my Grandma's
Red shoes are also part of the style that can wear in casual flats or heels to dress up your look. 
Two of my favourite pieces are my Pinup Couture Navy Sailor Frock and my Red Ione Bait shoes. You can't go wrong with either piece. 
Pop on some Red Lipstick, grab a scarf and you are set to enjoy the Nautical Pinup Look

💋💋💋








No comments:

Post a Comment